Work for the Campaign
About the Opportunity:
Mark Cavaliero for NC Senate is seeking a group of remarkable, confident, high-performing individuals who want to jump-start their career in politics. We are adding additional Field Associates to canvass voters by knocking on doors and making phone calls for our campaign.
Field Associates will learn the most effective components of campaigning and work with experienced campaign strategists who are actively managing the campaign.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preform grassroots activities which include, but are not limited to, phone banking, text banking, door knocking, and GOTV efforts.
• Complete daily and weekly metrics for voter contact
• Participate in weekly campaign staff meetings
• Communicate with political groups within the state, as required by the campaign
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills: deadline-driven
• Able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Reliable transportation
• Strong understanding of and excitement for the ideas of a free society
• Supportive of Mark Cavaliero and his stances and have no problem enthusiastically representing him to voters
• Experience in campaign environment
• Strong communication skills
Compensation starts at $1,900 per month.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org